Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

April Shawl Haruni

Finished another Shawl for the April KAL, Haruni designed by Emily Ross. It was not an easy pattern, it took me longer to finish compared to the other previous months Shawl but I was very satisfied with the result. It came out bigger than I expected. I think it is so pretty, maybe next time I will make it in a colorful yarn. I steam block the finish shawl since it was an acrylic yarn, it took me almost an hour pinning the lace edge and  I did decided to do the crochet bind off. The finished project measures 28"L by 54"W and very flowy. I just don't know where to wear it. In the meantime it will be stored with my other shawls. Now onto May KAL, I don't really have anything I like between the May choices , Wingspan for Beginner and Tibetian for Advanced. The advanced choice is too way out of my league and the beginner choice does not appeal much. Well I have about a week or so to decide , if not I'll do a My Choice for next month. Good day to all and Happy knitting. Enjoy the pictures :D




No comments:

Post a Comment