Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Garden View Shawl

Its end of January and I have finished the Garden View shawl, its a very easy, quick knit shawl.  I will make another one but would be bigger. I will be giving this to a friend as a birthday present, hope she likes it.This is the February Shawl for the Ravelry group. There is no choices for March Shawl as of yet, can't wait to find out which ones will be winner. The moderators for the group are so nice and awesome,the group does not have any hard and fast rule,you can knit every month or skip a month and its ok, everybody helps each other. There are a lot of awesome projects from other group members. Since I am new to knitting lace shawl, this a good way to learn , now if I can only get my brain to handle reading chart instructions. I still have to rely on the written instructions to knit the shawls, its easier for me to understand. Well here are some pictures of my Garden View Shawl ( I really need a better camera). Happy knitting everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment