Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday -- Harry Potter Scarf

I started working on a Harry Potter Gryfindor House Scarf for a friends niece.It will be a gift for her birthday next month. It's about 60" long right now and I still have 2 more red and 1 yellow stripe to make, each stripe is about 3" long. I still have to put fringes. I hope it is not too long for her.The scarf is knitted in the round, basically mindless knitting except when changing colors. This will be a warm scarf, its a good thing since she lives in Canada. My daughters of course want their own, a Gryfindor and Hufflepuff. It's getting warmer here in California so they can wait until winter for their scarves, unless I modify this to adapt the weather,we'll see.
Ok, i will have to cut this short as my laptop is not cooperating with me.
Happy Knitting and Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment