Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dragonfly Wings Shawl and more!

Happy Saturday! Another week is over. I have been busy the last few days working on my backyard, trying to get rid of all the dried weeds in my slope, it is a lot of work hopefully get it done by Wednesday next week. We are also changing our floor from carpet to wood, 2 rooms done and a hallway , 2 more to go, but I manage to finish several projects. The dragonfly wings shawl was surprisingly a very quick and easy knit, this one is for my JUNE KAL for Ravelry. I also finish my Meandering vines shawl but I was not happy with the result due to some mistakes I have made :( but it will work as a runner for my dresser instead of as a shawl. I will make another one of this someday. I also finish an ear flap hat,a headband for my daughter.
Happy knitting and Enjoy your day! Don't forget to check out my online store Four Seasons.

Here are some pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment