Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Knitting Updates!

It's June ALREADY! Half of the year is over.... Holidays are just around the corner. I know I should be planning for my christmas projects soon. In the meantime here is my latest finish shawl. The Panache though I like to call it Peacock Tail Shawl, it resembles a peacock tail. It took me awhile to finish this since there were other projects I have to make for my online store Four Seasons ,  no sales yet :{ but there is traffic so people are looking. Come and check it out. I will keep adding items on the site, some will be the shawls i made,just need to wait for the designers to give me permission to sell items made from their pattern, so far 2 designers already gave me permission, I just need to finish the shawls. Keep on knitting and have a nice day!

Enjoy the pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment