Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Ok , it's Work in Progress (WIP) Wednesday, let's see what I have on my needles, currently working on the Meandering Vines Shawl, hoping I can finish it this week, Garden Pond shawl, still need to work on the lace part of the shawl, Cast on the Dragonfly wings shawl last night for the June KAL, a slouchy black hat which was place on hold for awhile, i might just frog that and use the yarn for something else, another hat in a green yarn, this was also place on hold since I ran out of yarn and I keep on forgetting to buy it whenever we go to the yarn store. I think that's it! I better keep on knitting :D
Oh and I had my first sale on my online store Four Seasons  last week, I was so excited! Hopefully I will get more soon. Come and check it out. I have added more items.
 Happy Knitting and Enjoy your day!

No pictures of projects today but I will post them soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment