Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

I'm Back!

       I can't believe it has been 7 years to the day since my last post, time goes by fast. I remember creating this blog to document my  knitting projects and just blab about things, I still knit almost everyday. I wish I had never stop posting as I had so many projects that I have completed. Life got in the way :)

       I was going to create another blog since I have opened an Online store Rogelia's Korner Boutique so I could promote my products but I decided to recover this blog and change the name from Knit with Leng to Rogelia's Korner. I will be posting about the items in the store and of course knitting.  Please visit and check it out .

     My last post was about What are you thankful for? For me , nothing has change I am still thankful for having a loving family, special friends,quiet nights, good food and yarn, however I am also  thankful for my health.  Like I said not much of a change but a lot of things happened the last 7 years. I will be sharing some of them in my future post.

But for now  I would like to share what i have been knitting in the last few days.





This Wine beanies are so adorable.  I have made more of them in different colors. I think  that It will give a little Holiday spirit when gifting a bottle of wine. The pattern is available for free.
 Here's the link
https://www.simplynotable.com/2011/how-bout-a-nightcap/

No comments:

Post a Comment