Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Your Yarn is the STAR!!

I love working with yarns that have texture like boucle, fun fur ,homespun etc.. They always give you different final product and you don't have to use difficult pattern. I have always just use garter stitch to make simple scarf and yet they look like something that was complicated ( from a non knitter point of view :D ). 
I tried using lace patterns on some yarn with texture but ended up frogging them in the end since the designs does not show much. For me just using plain knitting works well with textured yarn. I found this yarn from my stash and taught I could make another scarf to add to my Christmas knitting projects/presents.This should not take long as I'm using a size 17 needle and just knitting every row.  Ill post a picture once its done. Happy Knitting..

This is what i have done so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment